Friday, July 11, 2008

The Weekend Is Here!

Wow, this has been a busy week! Knocked on pretty much every good-voting door in two full precincts - that's a lot of calories burned! :-)

On Thursday I met with April Johnson of the Grand Rapids Press editorial board. We talked about my campaign, various County issues, and why I should be Commissioner instead of Paul Mayhue. The Press pretty much always endorses the incumbent, although they have endorsed Paul's opponents on numerous past occasions. I don't expect them to endorse me but I gave it my best shot.

Signs are going up this weekend. Some people have been asking why I waited so long to put them up. It's mostly because I think a lot of people really dislike the sign "litter" and because most people don't really pay attention to elections until the last week or so.

No comments: